James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital - Tampa, Florida
Zephyrhills VA Clinic
UpdatesLakeland Community Based Outpatient Clinic continues to have limited services and is open 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. ONLY for urgent referred appointments (no walk-ins).
- A new clinic will be constructed to combine the current Zephyrhills CBOC and the Zephyrhills Mental Health leases. A contract was awarded in November 2018 and activation is expected late 2020. The groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. at the construction site (address below)
- The new clinic will be approximately 14,000 NUSF (net useable square feet) and will have a 20-year lease. It will be located at 378727 Eiland Blvd. Zephyrhills, FL 33542.
- The new clinic will add services for Podiatry and Physical Therapy and expand Primary Care from 7 to 10 exam rooms and Mental Health 5 to 6 rooms.
- Offers Primary Care, Mental Health, Women's Health, Lab, Telehealth, and Anticoagulation pharmacy services for veterans in east Pasco County.
- Handicapped Accessible — full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, and specialty care referrals to the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital in Tampa.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
The Zephyrhills Clinic Based Outpatient Clinic is located at 6937 Medical View Ln, Zephyrhills, FL 33542, just north of the intersection of Highway 54 and 30. Drive north on Highway 301. Turn right onto Daughtery Road (about 0.3. miles). Parking is free on premises.
- Monday - Friday
8:00am - 2:00pm