James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital - Tampa, Florida
- A new clinic will be constructed to combine the current Zephyrhills CBOC and the Zephyrhills Mental Health leases.
- The new clinic will be approximately 14,000 NUSF (net useable square feet) and will have a 20-year lease.
- The new space will expand Primary Care from 7-10 exam rooms, expand Mental Health from 5-6 rooms and adds new services for Pharmacy dispensing, Lab, Audiology, Logistics, Canteen, and more.
- As of January 2019, final site selection has been requested and is awaiting award by contracting.
- Primary care services for veterans in east Pasco County.
- Ancillary services including Nursing, Laboratory and Psychology.
- Handicapped Accessible — full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, and specialty care referrals to the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital in Tampa.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
The Zephyrhills Clinic Based Outpatient Clinic is just north of the intersection of Highway 54 and 30. Drive north on Highway 301. Turn right onto Daughtery Road (about 0.3. miles). The Zephyrhills Clinic Based Outpatient Clinic is adjacent to the Florida Hospital on 6937 Medical View Lane. Parking is free on premises.
- Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm