James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital - Tampa, Florida
South Hillsborough VA Clinic
South Hillsborough Community Based Outpatient Clinic continues to have limited services and is open 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. ONLY for urgent referred appointments (no walk-ins).
South Hillsborough Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Located at 12920 Summerfield Crossing Blvd. - at the corner of U.S. 301 and Summerfield Crossing Blvd.
- Approx. 50,000 Net Usable Square Feet (65,000 with parking)
- Serving approx. 10,000 Veterans in the Riverview, Ruskin, Sun City Center, Gibsonton and Apollo Beach communities
Services and Capabilities
- Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Patricia Mossop
- 2 PACT (Patient Aligned Care Team) modules. A teamlet includes a provider (doctor, PA or ARNP), RN, LPN or Medical Tech and a Clerk. Multiple teamlets make up a module.
- Primary Care including Women’s Primary Care and Home Based Primary Care
- Radiology, including MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-ray
- Audiology, Dietary, Mental Health, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Physical Medicine & Rehab, Respiratory Therapy, Social Work, Prosthetics, Telehealth, Podiatry
- Patient Advocate and Veterans’ Service Officers
- There are no geographical restrictions – Veterans may receive care wherever they choose, however will only receive Beneficiary Travel reimbursement for the nearest VA facility to their address on file
- Patients of providers moving from the Primary Care Annex to the new clinic and existing patients will have priority
- If you are interested in having your care transferred to the SoHi CBOC, tell your Primary Care provider or PACT team
- If you are coming from out of state or are not assigned to a PACT teamlet here, or if you are NOT already enrolled in VA health care, call our Enrollment & Eligibility Office at 813-972-2000 ext. 1710 and they will assist you. You can also visit https://www.tampa.va.gov/patients/eligibility.asp for more information.
Front exterior rendering
Front interior circle
Front exterior with canopy