James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital - Tampa, Florida
Primary Care Annex
The Primary Care Annex provides quality health care services to Veterans in Hillsborough and nearby counties. This state-of-the-art facility has 106,000 net square feet of space.
- Patient Centered Care Teams (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie & Delta, Homeless PACT and Women’s Center (includes, Gynecology and Breast Clinic)
- Ancillary services including Behavioral Health (Psychiatry, Psychological and Psycho-Social consultation and Social Work), Clinical Pharmacy Consultations (prescriptions: routine prescription processed through the mail or My HealtheVet), Dental Services, Dietician (nutritional consultations), Laboratory (including phlebotomy services), Nursing, Tele-Health, Physical Therapy Consultation, Podiatry, Prosthetics, Radiology, Patient Library and Café Service
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans
- Patient Centered Care with highly qualified primary care providers and specialty care referrals to the VA Hospital in Tampa.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From south on Bruce B Downs Blvd/County Hwy-581 toward Richard A. Silver Way: Make a U-turn at Richard A. Silver Way onto County Hwy-581/Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Turn right onto Fletcher Ave/County Hwy-582A. Turn left onto Hidden River Parkway. Turn right onto Lake Terrace Lane. Parking is free on premises with valet services.
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 6:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.