James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital - Tampa, Florida
New Port Richey VA Clinic
Patients in New Port Richey, please take a look: the NPR Eye Clinic has moved!
Due to a new VISN-wide contract, the clinic moved from 11301 U.S. Highway 19, Suite 102 to 7347 Ridge Rd. Port Richey, FL 34668 (where Home-Based Primary Care is currently located) in June 2019.
Please contact the New Port Richey Clinic at 727-869-4100 with any questions or concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience, we thank you for your flexibility and understanding, and we look forward to consolidating all of our New Port Richey leases into one brand new clinic opening in 2022!
- In September 2018, a contract was awarded to construct a new clinic that will consolidate and expand the five existing clinical leases in the New Port Richey area: Port Richey Satellite OPC, New Port Richey Eye Clinic, New Port Richey Home Based Primary Care (HBPC), New Port Richey Mental Health Center, and the New Port Richey Dental Clinic.
- Space will include Primary Care, Mental Health, Eye, Dental, Home Based Primary Care, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-ray, Audiology, Pharmacy, Prosthetics, Physical Therapy, Lab, Eligibility and Enrollment, Release of Information, Library, Police, and Canteen.
- A groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for Thursday, June 6 at 10 a.m.
- Activation is expected late 2021.
- The new location will be 7932 Little Rd. New Port Richey, FL 34654
- The New Clinic is approximately 114,000 NUSF (net useable square feet). This clinic will provide outpatient care to Veteran patients in the west Pasco County area
- Primary care services for veterans in the Pasco, Hernando and Northern Pinellas area.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to JAHVH.
- Specialty Clinics include Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Optometry, Podiatry, Spirometry, Minor Surgery and Mental Health services including individual, group and family counseling programs.
- Ancillary services: Diagnostic Radiology, Laboratory (blood drawing services available), Nursing, Nutritional Counseling, Pharmacy (routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet), Prosthetics, Social Work and Women’s Health.
- Patient education: New Patient Orientation, diabetes, diabetic meter, weight management and body mass index, blood pressure cuff, quit smoking cessation/patches and urology.
- Handicapped accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
The New Port Richey VA Outpatient Clinic is located at 9912 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34654, off Little Road north of State Road 54 and south of State Road 52 at 9912 Little Road. Parking is free on premises.
- From State Road 54 and U.S. Hwy. 19, go east on State Road 54. Turn left on Little Road and turn right at Fox Hollow Dr.
- From State Road 52 and U.S. Hwy. 19, go east on State Road 52. Turn right on Little Road and turn left at Fox Hollow Dr.
- From Toll 589 or U.S. 41, go west on State Road 52. Turn left on Little Road and turn left at Fox Hollow Dr.
- From Toll 589 or U.S. 41, go west on State Road 54. Turn right on Little Road and right at Fox Hollow Dr.
- Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm