James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital - Tampa, Florida
Brooksville VA Clinic
UpdatesThe Brooksville Community Based Outpatient Clinic continues to have limited services and is open 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. ONLY for urgent referred appointments (no walk-ins).
- In September 2016, work began on a 20-year lease project to increase the current clinic size from 9,979 sq. ft. to 41,297 sq. ft.
- The new space will include Primary Care, Audiology and Speech, Radiology, Specialty Care Services, Mental Health, Physical Therapy, Prosthetic, Pathology, Lab and Pharmacy services
- Until the new clinic is constructed the current one will operate as normal.
- Anticipating contract award in summer 2019
- Primary care services for veterans in the Hernando County area.
- Ancillary services including Nursing, Clinical Pharmacy Consultations (including comprehensive medication management), Point of Care Testing for anticoagulation medication monitoring, Laboratory (including phlebotomy services), Audiology consultations, Nutritional consultations, Podiatric consultations, Psychiatry consultations, Psychological and Psycho Social consultations and Social Work.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA hospital in Tampa.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Brooksville or the Sunshine Parkway, take State Road 50 west to 0.4 mile west of the Parkway, turn left on Grove Road and turn right into the Pinebrook Medical Complex. Parking is free on premises.
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 2 pm