New Port Richey OPC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Pasco, Hernando and Northern Pinellas area.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to JAHVH.
- Specialty Clinics include Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Optometry, Podiatry, Spirometry, Minor Surgery and Mental Health services including individual, group and family counseling programs.
- Ancillary services: Diagnostic Radiology, Laboratory (blood drawing services available), Nursing, Nutritional Counseling, Pharmacy (routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet), Prosthetics, Social Work and Women’s Health.
- Patient education: New Patient Orientation, diabetes, diabetic meter, weight management and body mass index, blood pressure cuff, quit smoking cessation/patches and urology.
- Handicapped accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
The New Port Richey VA Outpatient Clinic is located off Little Road north of State Road 54 and south of State Road 52 at 9912 Little Road. Parking is free on premises.
- From State Road 54 and U.S. Hwy. 19, go east on State Road 54. Turn left on Little Road and turn right at Fox Hollow Dr.
- From State Road 52 and U.S. Hwy. 19, go east on State Road 52. Turn right on Little Road and turn left at Fox Hollow Dr.
- From Toll 589 or U.S. 41, go west on State Road 52. Turn left on Little Road and turn left at Fox Hollow Dr.
- From Toll 589 or U.S. 41, go west on State Road 54. Turn right on Little Road and right at Fox Hollow Dr.
- Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
For more information, please read our fact sheet.